Jasmyn Burks
Mrs. Welhelmus
AP English Language
7 August 2013
Unfathomable Philosophy
Questions
For
years people have debated over the creation of the world and the
human beings living on it. This topic has been very controversial and
confusing. Everyone views creation with different theories or
beliefs. Science believes the Universe began to get extremely hot
and started to expand rapidly, which resulted with a big bang. Which
is why scientists call it the Big Bang Theory.
In a
way, this theory is probably true, though it all comes down to faith.
I am a Christian and I believe that God created everyone and
everything in this amazing, beautiful world. It is hard to believe
that God has always existed even when everything else did not, but
people, including myself, have to keep faith in what they believe in.
God has a plan for everyone, even if it can be difficult and
confusing. I believe that sometimes certain questions are not meant
to be answered.
Who am
I? That is a very complex and difficult question to ask myself. My
name is Jasmyn Burks and I am the daughter of Anthony and Beth Burks.
I am the oldest out of five children and have three wonderful dogs. I
could start out with the basics and say that I have dark brown hair,
hazel eyes, and that I am biracial. Or, that I am obsessed with
reading every book on the planet. I could say that I love the color
blue and that I like to play tennis.
Though,
I am not sure that this defines who I really am. Yes, everything I
said is a part of me, but those are just simple facts. So, who am I?
I know that I am shy and considerate. I know that I am caring and
sometimes misunderstood. If I was to describe who I would be in ten
years, I honestly would not know. I am only seventeen years old and
still have a lot to learn about life and myself. Only in the past
couple years, I have been truly starting to find myself. The only
thing I can do is to stay on the right path. In time, I believe that
I will learn who I am and what God's purpose in life is for me.
Until that happens, the only option I have is to stay true to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment